By MaleProstateHealth • November 16, 2016 • Comments Off on Home Remedy for Prostate Disorders Part 2
Symptoms Of Prostate Disorders
• Interference with the passage of urine
• Need to urinate frequently
• Pain in the lower back, hips, legs, and feet
• Difficulty in releasing urine
Prostate disorder is a common ailment that can affect men of all ages. Prostate is a gland that is similar, in shape and size, to a chestnut. Situated at the base of the urinary bladder, encircling the urethra, this gland might swell, at times, blocking urine output. This leads to prostate disorder, which in turn causes pain, urination problems and sexual problems. The pain might extend to the lower back and in the hips, legs and feet as well. Prostrate disorder also increases the risk of infection and cancer.
One of the main symptoms of prostrate disorder is that though a person feels like urinating, nothing actually happens. This can, however, be resolved by resorting to some home remedies. In the following lines, we provide some natural ways to cure or treat prostrate disorder.
Home Remedy For Prostate Disorders
• Holy basil is very effective in treating prostrate disorder. In summers, you can mix 1 tsp of holy basil juice with a tsp of yoghurt and consume it once in a day. In winters, mix 1 tsp of the juice with a tsp of honey.
Comments are closed.